How to Apply
How to Apply
Visa Application Process
Applications submitted in (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram) centres authorised by The Vietnam Embassy in Delhi. All relevant information pertaining to Vietnam visa is available on this site.
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your 'purpose of visit' – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa, as this is entirely the prerogative of The Vietnam Embassy.
- Visit http://visa.mofa.gov.vn or click on "Visa Application Form".
- - Use Acrobat Reader or compatible software to open the electronic application form (PDF format).
- - Fill all required information in the application form. Sections with asterisk sign are compulsory.
- - Check carefully information you have filled, print and sign the form (01 copy).
- Paste your recent photograph on the application form, if submitting via Travel Agent. For walk-in applicants photograph service is available at the Application Centre.
- Please submit the application form, along with your passport at any out of 15 BLS Visa Application Centres for Republic of Vietnam.
- BLS centre will send the application & passport to Embassy in New Delhi.
- Embassy will return the passport to BLS centre.
- Applicant can either collect the passport from BLS centre in person or opt for Courier service.